Expectations of Conduct
All performers, staff, parents and chaperones that while dressed in any attire or conducting themselves as part of your group, are to conduct themselves in a manner that is respectable and professional for both your organization and the Convention Center.
Rules and Regulations
- Entertainers’ organization is responsible for the coordination and arrival times of their performers and to select a proper meetup location.
Audio Equipment Provided by the Convention Center
- House sound system will be utilized throughout the entire NOLA ChristmasFest.
- A house sound will be available to assist
Equipment to be Provided by Entertainer
- It is the sole responsibility of the entertainer to provide musical accompany and ensure there is no disruption of music which will hinder timing of performance.
- Performance area is a non-padded 30’x30’ stage.
One complementary staff ticket will be provided per 10 performers.
Please plan to arrive at least one hour prior to your scheduled meeting time to ensure time to purchase tickets and meet your point of contact. Parents and chaperones will not be permitted to skip the line or escorted to their group’s point of contact.
Marketing Materials & Giveaways by MCCNO
Flyers and other promotional materials, including the NOLA ChristmasFest website, will be utilized to promote the entertainer’s performance day and time.
Marketing Materials & Giveaways by Entertainer
Any and all marketing materials are only allowed within the designated performance area during the performance time.
Selling of Products
Selling of products are not permitted at any time.
Convenient parking is available across from the NOLA ChristmasFest entrance near Hall H of the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.