NOLA ChristmasFest will have a select group of pop-up vendors around the show floor Friday, December 21st through Sunday, December 31st at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center. We ask that vendors sell local and/or holiday crafted items to remain consistent with the overall event.
Rates & Requirements
Participation (11:00am – 9:00pm) – $250 for all 11 days which includes:
- Exhibit Area- 8’ Table and 2 chairs
- Parking is not included- $15 parking is available directly across the street in Lot F.
- Vendors are not required to be open on Christmas Day, but must notify us of such by Dec. 1st (if so vendors are only required to pay $225).
Setup & Breakdown Details
- All vendors must arrive and be setup no later than 10:30am each day
- Vendors may begin breaking down at 8:30pm each night
- All vendors must stay the entire 11:00am – 9:00pm time
- Special Hours on Christmas Eve (11:00am-5:00pm), Christmas Day (2:00pm-8:00pm) and New Year’s Eve (11:00am-5:00pm)
*Note: Vendors are responsible for sales tax and filing. Electricity is not included and cannot be guaranteed.