- All attractions are subject to early line closures to allow all waiting guests an opportunity to participate.
- Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances are not permitted on any attraction and will be asked to leave the event without a refund. The 2022 Code of Conduct is coming soon.
- Ice skate pickup will stop distribution 30 minutes prior to shift closing time.
- Personal items such as cameras, handbags, backpacks and any other items are not permitted on the ice skating rink. Coat check will be available near the rink. $3 per item. Skaters may not carry children.
- Line jumping is strictly prohibited. Guests are not allowed to save places in line or exit the line and return to their previous position for any reason. We reserve the right to eject violators from the attraction.
- Attractions may be substituted without prior notice.
- All bags are subject to search. No weapons of any kind are allowed in the building.