NOLA ChristmasFest returns to the Convention CenterSeptember 30, 2022
Tickets on sale for 10-day event filled with holiday attractions
NEW ORLEANS – Tickets are now on sale for the highly-anticipated NOLA ChristmasFest, hosted by The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. The indoor holiday extravaganza, presented by Coca-Cola, brings the North Pole to New Orleans from Dec. 21 to Dec. 30, 2022.
“We are delighted to offer this one-of-a-kind holiday experience to New Orleans for the ninth year,” said Michael J. Sawaya, The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center President. “We look forward to bringing holiday cheer and welcoming locals and visitors back to the Convention Center to celebrate.”
Whether you want to find the perfect gift at the Yuletide Market or experience thrills on the Jolly Jingler and Big Blast Blizzard rides, everyone can experience the magic of the holidays together at NOLA ChristmasFest this December. Packed with fun featuring ice skating, visits with Santa and his elves, giant ice slides and 300,000 square feet of rides, family and kids will surely get into the holiday spirit.
The popular Skating with Santa experience returns on Friday, Dec. 23, 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., where guests can try out their skating skills on ice with Santa. Enjoy doughnuts, coffee and hot cocoa before the doors open and entry to the first session of the day. To join Santa and his friends on the rink, a separate ticket purchase is required.
- Dec. 21 from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Dec. 22 – 23 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Christmas Eve from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Christmas Day from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dec. 26 -30 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For a full schedule of events, please visit nolachristmasfest.com/special-events/.
Guests may purchase tickets at $25 for weekdays and $30 for Saturdays and Sundays. Tickets are valid for a single admission on the specific day and session selected. Each session is 4.5 hours in length, except for Christmas Day. Purchase tickets for NOLA ChristmasFest and Skating with Santa online at nolachristmasfest.com/plan-your-visit.
A parent or guardian is required for admission of guests under 18. NOLA ChristmasFest 2022 is a credit card only event, including online-only ticket purchases and onsite concessions.
A family skates on New Orleans’ only real-ice skating rink during NOLA ChristmasFest
Santa Claus and an elf enjoying the snowfall on the NOLA ChristmasFest ice rink
About the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans is Built to Host! With 1.1 million square feet of prime exhibit space, in an entirely contiguous hall, the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (NOENMCC) provides the largest single exhibit space in the country and is the sixth largest convention center in the nation. NOENMCC features an award-winning staff and first class amenities in the city that’s Built to Host. A leading contributor to the city’s robust tourism economy, the Convention Center’s event activity has produced $90.1 billion in economic impact since its 1985 opening, including $5.7 billion in new tax revenue for state and local governments.
- 10 Years of Cheer! NOLA ChristmasFest returns to the Convention Center
- NOLA ChristmasFest returns to the Convention Center
- New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and NOLA ChristmasFest Deliver Letters to Local Veterans
- Tickets On Sale for NOLA ChristmasFest at The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- NOLA ChristmasFest Returns as In-Person Holiday Experience at The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center Announces Return of NOLA ChristmasFest with Christmas in July Volunteer Event