Our elves would love to welcome your group to NOLA ChristmasFest! $15 tickets are available for groups of 10 or more and must be purchased at least 48 hours in advance. Group tickets are non-refundable. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over, and groups of children must have at least one chaperone per ten children. Tickets are NOT required for children two and under.
Payment must be made by check. Upon submission of form, we will confirm your reservation and provide instructions for payment. Once payment is received, tickets will be held under the group contact name and may be picked up at NOLA ChristmasFest at the main ticket booth adjacent to the entrance at Hall H. Please call the box office 24 hours before your arrival to confirm your order.
Information for Groups and Field Trips
Groups and field trips please note the following. See here for the complete Code of Conduct for NOLA ChristmasFest.
- Chaperones, we suggest you have a home base and you must supervise the children in your group at all times.
- First aid is located near the skating rink.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- There is no re-entry into NOLA ChristmasFest
- Escort Policy: All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older and groups of children must have at least one chaperone per ten children. Please be prepared to show official ID with proof of age to purchase a ticket for entry.