The Corporate Package
NOLA ChristmasFest is the perfect location to host your holiday event. We’ll work with you to make a list and check it twice to ensure every detail of your event is perfect.
The Corporate Package Includes:
- Two-hour in a private party area with reserved tables and seating including dinnerware, napkins, cups and utensils.
- Unlimited access to everything NOLA ChristmasFest has to offer: the ice rink, ice slides, carnival rides, inflatables and much more in our indoor, climate-controlled area. Admission is included in the package pricing – your guests can come for the party and enjoy the festival all day!
- An event planner to assist you in planning a party that is perfect for your group.
- Courteous and cheerful party host to assist you during your event including set-up, clean-up, and food and beverage service.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Snowflake Buffet Package: $65 per person (includes $15 admission fee)
- Garden Green Salad
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Louisiana Corn Maque Choux
- Roasted Chicken Breast
- Bread Pudding
- Freshly Baked Holiday Cookies
- Beverages: Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea and Iced Tea
Candy Cane Buffet Package: $80 per person (includes $15 admission fee)
- Crawfish Pies
- Boudin Balls with Spicy Hurricane Sauce
- Smoked Salmon on a Jalapeno Jack Cheese Cake
- Seared Tuna and a Fried Potato Cake
- Chicken & Sausage Gumbo with Louisiana Rice
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Salted Carmel Sauce
- Beverages: Coffee, Decaf, Hot Tea and Iced Tea
Plus ONE of the following:
- Sugar Cane Braised Short Rib over Mac & Cheese Cupcakes, Wine Reduction, Horseradish Vinaigrette & Tabasco Onions
- Oven Roasted Chicken Breast with Truffle Mash Potatoes, Lemon Veloute
- Abita Amber BBQ Shrimp with Yellow Stone Ground Grits
Choose from our Bar Packages
- Open Bar: charges based on consumption
- Drink tickets are available to pre-purchase
- Cash Bar: guests responsible for beverage purchases
- Please contact Brian Benadom (504)670-7211 or Brian.email@example.com for bar pricing information.
- If your group includes families, we require one adult per ten children
- Parties must select from party packages and have made reservations 72 hours in advance.
- A $15 per person non-refundable deposit is required to hold the reservation. The remaining balance is due no later than 72 hours in advance of scheduled party date. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- All parties are allowed a 15-minute grace period. Groups are subject to cancellation after grace period allowance.
- Pricing is inclusive of service charge and applicable sales taxes.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
Questions? Please see our FAQ below or contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to book your event? Please submit your info below and our event planner will be in touch within 24 hours (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm)
For questions, please contact our event planner to start customizing your event: (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm):
RESERVE YOUR CORPORATE PACKAGE
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive my NOLA ChristmasFest Tickets?
Your NOLA ChristmasFest entrance tickets will be available and held for your arrival at the New Orleans Convention Center Ticket Booth located near Hall H, 900 Convention Center Blvd. All you have to do is tell your guests to check in at the Ticket Booth, announce their arrival and the name of the party they are attending to the Ticket Booth Agent and they will be given their NOLA ChristmasFest ticket. We will track who picks up a ticket.
How early can I arrive before my designated event date and time?
It is suggested you arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to your designated time to check in with your Party Host at the Ticket Booth. We will confirm the details and escort you to the party area.
What happens if I arrive late?
- All parties are allowed a 15 minute grace period. Groups are subject to cancellation after grace period allowance.
- Your designated event time will not be extended.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
Will I need to stand by the entrance to greet my guest?
You can enter and remain at your party location with no worries. Your guest entrance tickets will remain at Ticket Booth Will Call where your guests can announce the name of the party they are attending to retrieve their entrance ticket.
Can I bring items to decorate the tables and/or area?
Yes, you can bring your own items, however, it is your responsibility to clear the area of the items after
your designated time.
What food can I bring?
The New Orleans Convention Center corporate package includes the cost of food and drinks. No other outside food and beverages are allowed.
Can we come to see the designated party area before the party date?
Yes, please confirm during payment process with Alicia.
Are balloons and candles permitted?
Will a refrigerator be available for cake storage?
Will there be a coat check available to hold packages after designated party time?
Yes. There are two options: you can store the items at the coat check for a small fee or you can work with your Party Host to store the items in a designated room.
Additional activities you might enjoy while at NOLA ChristmasFest:
- Personal Interaction with the Ice Ambassador – $50 for up to 10 guests for 30 minutes on the ice.