The Corporate Party Package
NOLA ChristmasFest is the perfect location to host your holiday event! Advanced corporate party sales end on December 15, 2019.
Includes: (minimum 15 people)
- Two hours in a private party area with reserved tables and seating including dinnerware, napkins, cups and utensils.
- Unlimited access to everything NOLA ChristmasFest has to offer: the ice rink, ice slides, carnival rides, inflatables and much more in our indoor, climate-controlled area. Your guests can come for the party and enjoy the festival all day!
- An event planner to assist you in planning a party that is perfect for your group.
- Courteous and cheerful party host to assist you during your event including set-up, clean-up, and food and beverage service
Not included: (minimum 15 people)
- A mandatory food and beverage catering package.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Bar Packages include:
- Open Bar: charges based on consumption
- Drink tickets are available to pre-purchase
- Cash Bar: guests responsible for beverage purchases
Buffet Food Options
- Please contact Brian Benadom (504) 670-7211 or Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org for food package options and bar pricing.
- All guests will be provided with designated wristbands.
- If your group includes families, we require one adult per ten children
- Parties must select from food and beverage party packages and have made reservations 72 hours in advance.
- A $15 per person non-refundable deposit is required to hold the reservation. The remaining balance is due no later than 72 hours in advance of scheduled party date. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- All parties are allowed a 15-minute grace period. Groups are subject to cancellation after grace period allowance.
- Pricing is inclusive of service charge and applicable sales taxes.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
Questions? Please see our FAQ below or contact Alicia Washington at email@example.com.
Ready to book your event? Please submit your info below and our event planner will be in touch within 24 hours (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm)
For questions, please contact our event planner to start customizing your event: (Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm):
RESERVE YOUR CORPORATE PACKAGE
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I receive my NOLA ChristmasFest Tickets?
Your NOLA ChristmasFest entrance tickets will be available and held for your arrival at the New Orleans Convention Center Ticket Booth located near Hall H, 900 Convention Center Blvd. All you have to do is tell your guests to check in at the Ticket Booth, announce their arrival and the name of the party they are attending to the Ticket Booth Agent and they will be given their NOLA ChristmasFest ticket. We will track who picks up a ticket.
How early can I arrive before my designated event date and time?
It is suggested you arrive 15 – 30 minutes prior to your designated time to check in with your Party Host at the Ticket Booth. We will confirm the details and escort you to the party area.
What happens if I arrive late?
- All parties are allowed a 15 minute grace period. Groups are subject to cancellation after grace period allowance.
- Your designated event time will not be extended.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
Will I need to stand by the entrance to greet my guest?
You can enter and remain at your party location with no worries. Your guest entrance tickets will remain at Ticket Booth Will Call where your guests can announce the name of the party they are attending to retrieve their entrance ticket.
Can I bring items to decorate the tables and/or area?
Yes, you can bring your own items, however, it is your responsibility to clear the area of the items after your designated time.
What food can I bring?
The New Orleans Convention Center corporate package includes the cost of food and drinks. No other outside food and beverages are allowed.
Can we come to see the designated party area before the party date?
Yes, please confirm during payment process with Alicia.
Are balloons and candles permitted?
Will a refrigerator be available for cake storage?
Will there be a coat check available to hold packages after designated party time?
Yes. There are two options: you can store the items at the coat check for a small fee or you can work with your Party Host to store the items in a designated room.
Additional activities you might enjoy while at NOLA ChristmasFest:
- Personal Interaction with the Ice Ambassador – $Price TBD for up to 10 guests for 30 minutes on the ice.